[LUG] mutt plug

On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 08:59:53AM +0000, Adrian Midgley wrote:
Having a little trouble with kmail
I'm running Gnome at present, and get

akm@xxxxxxx:~ > kmail
ERROR: KUniqueApplication: Trying to launch kdeinit.
Aborting. bind() failed: : Permission denied
ERROR: KUniqueApplication: Can't setup DCOP communication.
akm@xxxxxxx:~ > kdeinit
Aborting. bind() failed: : Permission denied

Are you running you KDE as another user? Sounds like a screwed up KDE
installation. I gave up on Kmail (for my girlfriend) after using KDE3
unofficial .debs.

This is from Pine whcih is nice, but doesn't handle all my folders etc.

Pine is a good start into the convenience of the console world, but mutt
has great features like threading. I have used pine for three years
before , and now i use mutt since really the end of the term and it
simply is the best. I can now handle manage huge volumes of mail
painlessly. :)

http://mutt.blackfish.org.uk/

-Kai