Re: [LUG] hdd recomendations

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 10:09:02PM +0000, lee quick wrote:
Back in the days of 486's my personal fave was the WD caviar.

I had a trusty WD 40 meg HD I had for ages, until it decided to short
circuit on a crappy case and die a sad death in front of my eyes. There
went my old old pgp key.

Then there was the calluna hardcard for the XT ah thems were the days!

Damn, how old are you? I can't remember what was in my XT or AT box for
that matter. I got into Amigas soon after that, and my A500 did not have
a HD. heh.

-Kai