[LUG] perl book needs a home

Hi

Manning has sent D&C perl mongers an extra copy of Perl Graphics
Programming by mistake. They don't want it back but want me to give to
any organisation, bookshop, usergroup, library, but not, it seems,
individual who is willing to write and publish a review.

I thought I'd give DCLUG first shout. Do we have a library?

If you want it, I'll have to give the reviewers name to Manning and
then you've got 60 days to review it.

I'm loathed to pay for posting, so I'll hand it over when I see people.

Steve