Re: [LUG] Suse 8

On Thursday 13 June 2002  6:43 pm, you wrote:
Just installed suse 8 on my laptop, (IPC topnote F).   And it works really
well.

A few things

1 who do I send my doomlegacy review to? as an attachment in sxw (open
office) format.

text, html or rtf I'd have thought.

Or are you looking for someone else using Soffice?  I do, but stay away from
limiting formats as I do from .doc

2. If I want to send my article on Linux to the group for
comments,  what is the best way to do this without getting bounced, (which
usually happens when I try to send attachments to the group).

Text in line, or put it on a website/in an FTP directory and send the URL.
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/