Re: [LUG] Hi Peeps...

On Tuesday 04 June 2002  4:15 am, you wrote:
and the new versions of KMail
now have an "autocomplete" function that guesses the address you are
typing, which I suppose goes some way towards a solution.

Two thoughts occur to me:-

1.  Can I generate an email in kmail programmatically, IE using some other
source of addresses?  I know this could theoretically head toward an Outlook
virus monster but I doubt I'd make anything so effective as that.

2.  How easy is it to update kmail in isolation form the whole of KDE?
I like kmail but some newer features would be nice as well.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/