Re: [LUG] Hi Peeps...

On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 11:43, Neil Stone wrote:
Howdy peeps, looks like i am back in business after the breakin and
having to re-download masses of daat gain... never mind. Well i am now
using the ximian gnome desktop and evolution email application, v.nice.
Anyone want info on it i can send you where/howto get this funky little
thing.

I spoke to Alex Charrett last week about Evolution - he uses it. With
RH7.3 I had started using Kmail but still had problems with it (reported
as bugs). Alex suggested Evolution, so I thought this weekend I'd take a
look at Evolution again, as used for this message :-) Must admit it
seems to work well. Crashed when I configured my IMAP account and then
tried to 'disable' it. However, that seems to be okay now. Just seems to
look a bit *too* much like Outlook for my liking - I guess I can
configure it to look somewhat different :-)

John.
--
John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK       Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx