Re: [LUG] TeX

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 11:00:22AM +0000, Steve Marvell wrote:

Tell me of your errors, I will try and help. We use LaTeX for
everything at work, even the admin woman uses it.

And what line do you work in? :)

We're an IT company. When I say "everything", I mean "everything to do
with printed documents". We don't write sotfware with it :)

Our admin woman was computer literate with Windows when she
arrived. She now uses linux, mutt, LaTeX and writes the odd bit of
shell.

Steve

Then there's hope for the world yet!  :-)

Keith