Re: [LUG] TeX

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 11:01:09PM -0000, Chris Weeks wrote:

Does anyone have experience of using TeX or LaTeX on unix or Linux?
I have loaded all the recommended packages, but cannot get it to work for me.
I guess it's something wrong with the path search or where the files
are located, but I am entirely non-expert with linux.

Tell me of your errors, I will try and help. We use LaTeX for
everything at work, even the admin woman uses it.

Steve