Re: [LUG] WINDOWS 98 Security - the joke just got better

Simon Waters wrote:

Well we all know what the solution to that is don't we :-)
(Says I using Windows ME!)

:(

Why?

Convenience. I need to run Windows to run games and I'm too lazy to keep rebooting...
Well, as soon as Return to Castle Wolfenstein arrives I'll be running Linux non-stop for a few weeks at least :-)
If only they'd release more games for Linux, then I could dump Windoze completely.

Just a quick related question: I use Mozilla for my mail in both Windoze and Linux. Has anyone ever attempted to get them to share the same mail folders?
It would be great if this was possible as I don't like to have several copies of the same message floating around the machine in different mail clients...

I suppose I could check all my mail using Evolution or something via an xVNC session on our network server but that's a bit of a hastle to have to start a VNC session just to check my mail (and Mozilla doesn't work over it anyway - my guess is that it writes directly to the graphics card rather than going 100% through X).

Thanks,

David.

--
Microsoft Tech Support: Windows? Oh it does that sometimes.