Re: [LUG] Plug'n Play???

internet access for fixed fees,broadband & cable in the next 6 months let

When eurobell catches up with ntl (£25/month 512/128 cable modem), I'll ditch
ondigital and BT. at 1p a minute that give me just over 40 minutes a day
online - I personally hit nearer 150 - 200, and another 50 for other house
members. We pay £13 a month ATM - with eurobells "bargin", thats about £60 -
£70 for 8 months, might as well get ADSL on a 12 month contract!

Oh well, They've got 8 months to get their acto together, and we'll keep both
lines next year (and get a cable modem if they have them out). If not, back
to BT (which isnt nice either)