RE: [LUG] Plug'n Play???

internet access for fixed fees,broadband & cable in the
next 6 months

Without saying too much, we (as in a few of the companies I run/own/work
for) may well be offering a BT-network-free, linux compatible (yeah, I
know they all are, but really so...), secure ADSL connection within 4-5
months, providing everything goes well (which right now its not :/).

We will be in a position to offer it to more remote users than BT;
providing you have electicity running into your house, or live near a
railway line+junction (I think I've said enough for you to guess where
this is leading) then you'll be able to have it installed - though if it
will work or not, that's another story ;)

Theo