Re: [LUG] Just Curious?

Ok, I'll add my system info -

Intel PII 300
160MB of Ram (128+32)
40GB drive (2 partitions 1/ Win 98 - Games etc and IE for testing purposes 2/
Mandrake 8.0)
4GB drive (4 partitions 1/ Win 98 old drive not yet deleted 2/ Redhat 6.0 now
no longer used 3/ Linux home 4/ Linux Swap)
LiteON 16x10x40 CD-RW
Epson GT5000 Scanner (Yet to attempt under Linux - Parallell port job)
MSI motherboard with onboard ATI Rage Pro (Mach 64) and Yamaha sound.
External USR Sportster 33.6 Modem.

I also have a RiscPC but that does not have Linux set up on it:
Strongarm processor
16MB ram
1.2GB HD
8x CD drive

Bought 2nd hand to upgrade from my Acorn A5000.  I still like the RiscOS
operating system (no, I havent't triex the ROX desktop yet) and the RiscPC is
regularly used for some games and word proc/spreadsheet/dtp etc work.

Mark Harvey