Re: [LUG] Wanting to really put an effort to learn Linux properly.

Matt Lee wrote:

I think once I get to use Linux better I may well decide against the Mac idea, the only reason I was considering it, was that applications that I do like using, such as Photoshop would be the Mac application rather than

I've now got Mandrake installed and I've installed the VM Ware tools.

Has anyone else ever used VM Ware under Windows to run Linux?

Nope but ive used VM ware on linux to run windows ;-)