Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Student Linux User Group]

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 18:59, P.J.Weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 11:46, P.J.Weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
=20
Exeter Uni Student Linux User Group seems to be forming - they
are a nice bunch, met lots of them at the Mill On the Exe....
=20
Which reminds me, stargate is on tonight :)
=20
Neil Benbow wrote:
=20
this starts next week, Nick Murison will be organising it,
=20
Gah he's useless, never tells me anything.=20

Oi!  I heard that!

eek, but it wasnt me, it was my evil twin!

You Debian users are all the same :p

Expect an e-mail later on today concerning the soon to be created
(S)LUG.

Hmm, slug. They like beer dont they?

Hadn't thought of that.  Sounds like a good reputation we should live up
to, though.

Any free tshirts on friday?

Ah, now that would be telling...

Regards,