Re: [LUG] suse to debian

thanks keith

as with many things its sometimes the simple stuff thats difficult to
find!

you can use wildcards with the name - so

dpkg -l jo*

gave me:

skol:~# dpkg -l jo*
uppercase=bad)
+++-==============-==============-======================================
======
ii  joe            2.8-15.2       Joe's Own Editor - A Free ASCII-Text
Screen
pn  jove           <none>         (no description available)
pn  joystick       <none>         (no description available)
skol:~#

the second 'i' in 'ii' seems to show that the package is installed.

thanks,

kev

On 12/28/01, 5:28:09 PM, <kam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote regarding Re: [LUG]
suse to debian: