Re: [LUG] Will Code For Money...

hi there,

i would highly recommend www.jobserve.com - it produced results for me.
you register on the site and they send emails a couple of times a week.

these came through last week.  if you register on the site with your key
skills and the SW area i think you'll get loads of vacancies sent back.
from the emails i get there seems to be many engineering type jobs down
here - and of course that means lots of C/C++.  beware of spinnaker in
plymouth - i worked for them once - they are amateur, badly run and have
a very high staff turnover,

good luck - i'm sure you'll get something soon,

kev,

Ty: Permanent
Po: Embedded C/C++ Software Design Engineer In Devon
Sk: My client provides innovative silicon solutions for the broadband
comms & medical electronics markets. On the innovative edge of
their market they have continued to prosper & require a Software
Design Engineer to join the team. You will need 2yrs+ Real Time
Embedded C/C++ & preferably exp working on semi-conductors within
Telecomms. If you fit the bill & fancy working in a relaxed
atmosphere in a beautiful part of the South West then call now

(EU passport/permit holders only please).
Lo: South West of England. Commutable From Plymouth, Exeter
St: ASAP - No Time To Waste
Ra: 30k
Ag: Pathway IT Resourcing - Permanent Southwest
Cn: Richard Mikdadi
Te: 0117 929 9511
Fa: 0117 929 9510
Em: mailto:c++.southwestperm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: JSRM51396
Lk: http://www.it.Jobserve.com/jobserve/EmailJob.asp?jobid=J15104087

Ty: Permanent
Po: C/C++ Software Design Engineer
Sk: Our client provides innovative silicon solutions for the
broadband communication market. A Software Engineer is sought to
develop software solutions for products and components,
principally in the areas of digital TDM Switches, IP switching
and Bridging, XDSL and ATM. You will have 3 years exp. in an
electronics/engineering industry with solid C/C++ skills.
Knowledge of other software languages, Embedded systems and RTOS
with an understanding of the semiconductor industry would be an
advantage.
Lo: Plymouth, Devon, Nr Exeter, Devon, Cornwall, South West
St: ASAP
Ra: To 35k + Comprehensive Benefits
Ag: Computer Quest Recruitment Consultants
Cn: Robin Hunt
Te: 0117 923 8833
Fa: 0117 317 9545
Em: mailto:c/c++@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx