Re: [LUG] Will Code For Money...

On 20-Nov-2001 at 14:04:34 Colin Ford wrote:
> I unfortunatly have just been made redundant,
> this being the case I was wondering if anyone knows
> of any Software jobs on offer, contract or permenant.

Wow! Sorry to hear that. You may want to contact the University's personnel
dept (01752-232180; or take a look at
http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/opportunities.html) and just ask if they have any
computing-type jobs available. Unfortunately I know that none are going here
in the computing service because we lost an operator and they won't replace
him (no money). It means that the ops leader is now doing his job as well as
her own - not on really.

Good luck,

John.