[LUG] Re: Palm and Redhat

Dear All,
   Does anyone use a palm pilot M105 and just the one serial port?  I have
one serial port which is currently running my modem.  I have tried unplug the
modem, set up a device and use chmod to add permissions but nothing but an
error when I run Kpilot.  The manual says the palm will not share a port but
I assume this is for our friends using windows.  Is this true for linux?  If
this is the case i'll have to add another port or fork out for the USB option
with all the fun and games that provides.
   If anyone has ideas or suggestions I would be grateful.
thanks,
Jody Dunstan.