Re: Fwd: Re: [LUG] hi there!!!

Adrian Midgley wrote:

> I've just joined the list.  Exeter.

For those with terminally short memories, or new here, Dr
Midgley gave an excellent presentation on GP systems and open
source at the Exeter Linux day in April.

> I do want to assemble a corps of serious Linux support that exponents in the
> NHS can point at and say " there are other sources of support besides those
> trained only as MSCE.

There are various sites collecting such, including our own LUG
site and Alan's linux.org.uk - perhaps we should do a
metadirectory of UK Linux Support resources?

> From the Linux desktop of Dr Adrian Midgley
> http://www.swis.net/midgley/

Oh look my consultants e-mail address is on this site - he'll
love you ;)

Wellcome to the list.

	Simon