Re: [LUG] Linux file size

> > but could we try not to make excessive claims please.
>
> I think that line is a direct copy and paste of the slashdot headline last
> week.

I think it was the claim about innovating better then microsoft, and all the breaking of the barrier was proof that linux could be developed. I have to agree this isnt proof that oss innovates better then microsoft does, there is proof around, but use the right evidence.

> Alex.
>

> --

Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx
Manston Road, Exeter

"The best way to accelerate a windows box is at 9.8 meters per second square."