Re: [LUG] Re: New comment on training

kam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If it's not a totally daft suggestion, shouldn't we be organising our
> own training?

At the very least we ought to be listing local training
providers.

Exeter University are keeping quiet, but I think they offer
Linux courses....

I've taught UNIX training courses before, mostly SINIX (Siemens
Nixdorf UNIX), which is a pretty vanilla AT&T based product. The
big thing is decent training material, although I think there is
some "open" linux training material somewhere....

--
Are you using the Internet to best effect ? www.eighth-layer.com
Tel: +44(0)1395 232769      ICQ: 116952768