[LUG] New comment on training

Linux training has often been discussed on this board.  Here is a
link I recently found:

http://bcge5.bromley.ac.uk/linux/

This differs from others in that it is affordable.  On the downside,
a quick look at, for example, the administration syllabus suggests
that it *might* be pitched at a level that is of little use to users
who have rtfm.

If there is an element of interest around here, I am prepared to
consider a car-pool to get up there and have no objection to shelling
out a few bob for another certificate on my cv.

Any thoughts?  MB