Re: [LUG] Re: New comment on training

> kam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > If it's not a totally daft suggestion, shouldn't we be organising our
> > own training?
>
> At the very least we ought to be listing local training
> providers.
>
> Exeter University are keeping quiet, but I think they offer
> Linux courses....

- Not to me they're not - ever since that day in Exeter they have
been sending me monthly flyers about various courses they do.  The
Linux stuff focuses on firstly installation and secondly small
business acceptance.  I have fed back to them that if they can't part
this fool and his money then they are pitching it at the wrong
level...