[LUG] [Fwd: Help us fight the EUCD by leafletting about copy-protected CDs]

This was sent to me as contact person for the D&C LUG.

I've trimmed it down to the bare essentials as Jim seems rather
verbose.

I'm not sure I'm overly concerned about the ability to "rip"
CD's, but I do have some sympathies for Dmitry.

Anyway these things are for people to make their own minds up
on, I won't be outside the Virgin store on Saturday thats for
sure.

	Simon