[LUG] computer architecture

I have to teach students the workings of a microprocessor at about the
viewpoint of an assembler programmer i.e. the fetch- decode - execute cycle
explaining how the major components interoperate : ram, buses, registers,
alu. (using and comparing Linux comes later)

Although I have made up some ohp slides with schematic diagrams of a simple
processor a video or web page that animated the processes would be ideal.

I have searched everywhere for this without success. Any recommendations
please?