Suse Pro was Re: [LUG] Aol & Linux

Peter Bunce wrote:

> so i went back to os2   as a learning project i m thinking of buying susi pro,
> is this any good??

Yes it's a fine version of Linux with lots of bundled
software. Especially nice if you have a DVD player as the
distro includes a DVD with "EVERYTHING" (Well more software
than you could ever try out properly in one lifetime).

What do you want to learn about?

	Simon

PS: I still have free Mandrake 7.2 CDs to give away.

--
Simon Waters
Are you using the Internet to best effect ?