Re: [LUG] Iptable problems

Tom,

iptables comes in two parts - the kernal space part and the user space part. The
kernel space part is responsible for the filtering, and the user space part is
responsible for managing the tables. You need to download the user space
iptables from http://netfilter.samba.org - iptables-1.2.2.tar.bz2 is the latest.

Cheers,
Matthew

Tom Laithwaite <tomlai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 26/06/2001 20:24:11