[LUG] Advertising on car park tickets.

Hi

I found an old car park ticket with a web address on for the company who
produces the adverts for the back of the tickets.  it's www.adverticket.com.
Looking at the site the rates seem very good,  do you think it's worth
mentioning to suse / redhat etc to see if they would advertise via car park
tickets,  Timed with a release of a certain other companies operating system
(so the campaign cound end up being reguar). Would certainly benefit all
involved.

what do you think, does anyone have an e-mail for these companies for the
promotion department,  so I can try and e-mail them and suggest it?

Just an idea

thanks

Paul