[LUG] Little OT

Hi all,

As from the 23nd of june I will have finished my A-levels, so
basically I am posting to see if anyone will give me a job for the
summer or a week or two of it (Maybe 'Little OT' was an
understatement).

In a sentence; I would like a badly / un - paid job preferably
Computers, preferably Linux, preferably more enjoyable than cooking
chips for 8 weeks :-).

I have a working knowledge of Linux, plus basic knowledge of Perl, a
small amount of experience with networking. With a little luck I will
be studying computer enginerring at Cardiff next year.

Sorry for the OT'ness of that but it's worth a try.
-- Tom Laithwaite, tomlai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx