Re: [LUG] Little OT

> I have a working knowledge of Linux, plus basic knowledge of Perl, a
> small amount of experience with networking. With a little luck I will
> be studying computer enginerring at Cardiff next year.

No jobs here (I'm a skinter student then you having just signed away next years rent and thinking of my second lot of tuition fees), but good luck with your results.

--
Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx

"Microsoft product suspected.
Linux zealot team scrambled to liquidate target.
ETA 6 minutes."

Go on, finger me - `finger cs00pjw`