[LUG] WinTV via bttv on bt878

Hi folks,

I am trying to migrate entirely across to linux from w2k but still cant get my
tv card to work.  It is a WinTV primio bt878 based card, supported by bttv as
card type 10.  I am a kinda newbie so bear with me... my modules.conf includes

options bttv pll=1 radio=0 card=10 //p11=1 for 28Mhz crystal, no radio,
options tuner type=0              // autodetect tuner - seems to work see
below
post-install bttv /sbin/modprobe "-k" tuner

Kwintv is able to find all channels and I get full sound but i get no picture
at all (black screen).  Have tried numerous card configs, I am running X4 with
a geforce 1, in SuSE 7.1 pro. Does anybody have a similar card / what settings
do they run??

Many thanks

Chris Gale