RE: [LUG] WinTV via bttv on bt878

Have you tried telling it to use the tuner as opposed to the composite in?

I have the same card (I think) and it used to work just fine - however I don't
have linux on the  machine with that card in it any more.

Jon.

--
Jon Still                               E-mail: jon@xxxxxxxxxxx
System Administrator                    Web:    http://www.tertial.org/