[LUG] D&C LUG Administration

Aaron and myself have been discussing the D&C Lug, and while we
(naturally) still want to be active members, we feel that it is perhaps
inapropriate for ourselves to be running the lug, considering that neither
of us are resident in Devon & Cornwall.  Aaron is in London and I am soon
to be in Bristol.

Therefore we would like to throw open the position of LUG
contact/administrator to someone more suitably placed.  If you feel you
want to have a more active role in the LUG, please pop a mail over the
list.

We may have some sort of election if need be, but I'd have thought that
whoever takes over will want contributors and helpers etc.

So, volunteer :)

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/