Re: [LUG] fetchmail & samba

>And samba is very good as well - it implements everything you need, while
>letting you use some of the extra facilities of the ext2 file system such
>as symbolic links.

One problem I have with Samba though is that it only supports one method
of authentication at one time.

Win95 machines have a different authentication method to Win98 + NT
machines, in that in the newer OSes the password is sent in encrypted form,
but not under 95.

So, I can either have my Win98 + NT boxes authenticate correctly and be able
to access the files, or the Win95 boxes.  But not both.

Bummer huh?