Re: [LUG] dependancies + Abuse and a.out

> "libxml.so.0 is needed by dia-0.41-4"

Look in /usr/lib for anything that begins libxml, and make a symlink from
libxml.so.0 to it.  Should work.

> Also I have installed abuse as I liked playing it when I had the
old slackware release,  however this comes up with

Not sure about this one.  You could try finding the source and recompiling
it....the problem is not just a.out binaries, but could also be provblems
relating to ld.so - the binary loader, or libc.

Try these commands:

file abuse - gives info on file format
ldd abuse - shows libraries it's linked to.

J.

Jon Still				E-mail: jon at termisoc.org
System Administrator			Web:	http://www.termisoc.org/~jon/
TermiSoc - UPSU Computing Society	Tel:	+44 (0)7977 066087