RE: [LUG] d&c talk/expo?

On 15-May-00 at 11:09:26 Aaron Trevena wrote:
> Roger W from SuSE seems happy to get about a bit, so he could do a
> keynote, with local people and us doing brief talks on how cornwall(and
> devon) can benefit, I know one of the companies I spoke to about a job
> uses linux heavily and they would probably be happy to do a talk, possibly
> get one of the london crew (ex-plymuff uni posse and chums) to talk about
> how its used for the net, maybe even Mabs or John Horne to talk about how
> it is used at plymuff.

'Mabs'? You could try Marc Flamank in the School of Computing - they have a
lab full of linux boxes for teaching. May go down better with Cornwall
College from the teaching aspect. (email: mflamank at plymouth.ac.uk; tel:
232564)

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK             Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne at plymouth.ac.uk