[LUG] more resizing ext2 partitions (fwd)

from LWN:
---
Resizing of ext2 filesystems is now available with free code. Way back in
May, 1998 Ted Ts'o announced that he had written an ext2 resize utility
under contract with PowerQuest. After a period of time, resize2fs was
to cease being proprietary software and would be released under the GPL. That
period of time has finally passed. The ext2 resizer will be part of
e2fsprogs 1.19, which will be released "real soon now." A beta version can
be found via the e2fsprogs web site on SourceForge; back up your disk
first, though...
---

PQ are the nice people who make partition magic - so the cool resize thing
rob & I raved about should now be available for use on linux for you
purists.

A.

--
<!-- betty  at  area51 --><A HREF = "http://www.termisoc.org/~betty">
LAUNCELOT:  We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.