Re: [LUG] Linux Format

On Mon, 1 May 2000, Mex wrote:

> I have some friends at North Devon College and can get them to do the same.
> Is there a standard poster for the group or should I just throw something
> together myself?

Theres nothing like that we've done so far, so knock somthing up.  Feel
free to streal the logo off the website or anything else thats there.

If you could make a copy available for everyone to see when you've done it
that'd be groovy and other people could use your design at a later date.

-=-=-Alex Charrett-=-=-
		SMS: chas at termisoc.org subject:SMS
Mail:   chas at termisoc.org		Web: http://www.termisoc.org/~chas/