[LUG] Last Lecture

Alex Charrett wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Neil Stone wrote:
>
> > I forget who it was that said they have RH7.1 on CD but i would appreciate a
> > copy on sunday...
>
> I've run of 5 sets of copies for the day.  So far 2 are earmarked
> (Yourself and Pete).  Just to cover my costs I'd like to ask 3 quid for
> them.
>
> If I need more on the day I'll have the facility to run some more off.
>
> Alex.
>
> --
>              _        _
> | o._       | \ _.   |_   __|_ _ ._
> |_|| ||_|>< |_/(_|\/ |_><(/_|_(/_|
> Learn about linux / 29th of April 2001
> At Exeter University - www.linuxday.org.uk
> Devon & Cornwall LUG - lug.termisoc.org
>
> --

Hi yall,

Just a short note to say thanks very much to those who arranged and set up the
Linux day at Exeter last Sunday.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  However, due to
powers beyond my control I was inable to attend the lecture about linking
computers, so they make a super computer or something.  Are there any notes
available or instructions of how to do it as I have a contact with lots of 486's?
.  I mean lots; and I have been given a fre rein with them, (well ish).

Can anyone help.

thanks JM