LDE Re: [LUG] hi there

MATTHEW BROWNING wrote:

> 2.  I was thinking of turning up at the install day - is there any
> point if I am not after an installation?  By the way, I have Storm,
> RH6.2 and RH7 on CD if that is any help.  Happy to whack up some
> posters here if needs be also.

If in doubt turn up at the install day.

We'll have some speakers about 11:00Am

Anyone else fancy giving some speeches?

	Simon

BTW: I'm taking on a new employee on Tuesday (100% growth!?), Faye,
she'll be tasked with paying the kind of attention needed to Linux day
it is sadly lacking from me.

FBTW: We got a press release into the Western Counties Business News -
April 2001 (Wot they didn't print the contact details - argh!!!) - and
will do the weekly/daily press closer to the time.

--
Want to learn about Linux? Get it installed?
Devon and Cornwall LUG Event for UK Linux Day