Re: [LUG] Linux Install Fest at Exeter

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 01:41:45PM +0000, Simon Waters wrote:

> 1) Using the list as a focus for organising things.

As long as  the volume doesn't increase too much  there shouldn't be a
problem.

> 2) Attending.

Assuming I haven't left the country and the trains are working ;-),
shouldn't be a problem.

> 3) Helping people install Linux.

The easy bit, alsong as they have sensible hardware.  I assume we will
have .net access to locate weird drivers etc?

> 4) Presenting.

Not me!  I'll be hiding at the bacg.

I'll go back to lurking for another 6months now.

--
Chris Bannister
cj at clues.com