[LUG] Star office - US spell check default,

	Hi,  I have noticed that my Star office spell check is stuck in US
english and I have switch to english for each word it highlights,  How do I set
it to enlish by default,

	Also,  I have finally got Wine working and I am running Rasmol via wine
because the Linux version does not work,  so I using the windows version,
which is ok.  i Just need to get some of the game working like fifa 98 and C&C
and perhaps Rugby 2000 (but I think I am pushing my luck here a bit) then it
will be good bye windoze 95/98, incedently having got my 486dx working with 95
it crashed while doing a very memory,  processor, resource intensive task,
well ok copying a few small html files,  oh well,  back to the old routine,
it's a good reminder of why Linux and will always be better,

	One last point is it possible to detect which client browser is being
used,  I am currently on a NCFE course and am having a few problems as I can
use the Embed tag with netscape but not with IE and I can use BGSound with IE
but I am not sure if it works with Netscape,  partly because of my Linux config
I think and at present I can't get into college due to work.  There must be a
simple way round this problem.

Anyway thanks for any help

Paul