[LUG] Latex

> >latex booklet
>
> Certainly worth looking at.  I've no experience of LaTeX at all.

Steep learning curve, what I like
- Everything has to be specified
- I send reports and as part of those I include all the small print which is always
in pdf. With latex my clients can search the whole document. I doubt many do..
- Writing the text is relatively fast. If I use openoffice and then attach pdf,
agghhhhh....
- I write everything in Vim

What I hate
- Everything has to be specified
- Cant get vim and ultisnips working on android. (If anyone has it working please
advise)