Re: [LUG] '4 areas where LINUX still FAILS compared to other operating systems'

On 13/02/2022 11:22, Giles Coochey wrote:

On 13/02/2022 10:46, George Parker wrote:

The point of this video seems to be missed by most responders here except Eion.

The point of this video was exclusively to get views and subscribers in order to gain advertising revenue. Nothing less, YouTube is littered with videos about contentious issues for this very purpose.

If the content is valid why does it matter what the underlying reason for posting? Also on another post about Linux being a pain to set up and maintain. Has anyone tried sorting out windows problems lately? There isn't a manual and the automatic suggestions will drive you mad. Which is why anyone with Windows competence (not me) dreads the call "Could you have a look at my computer for me?"