Re: [LUG] '4 areas where LINUX still FAILS compared to other operating systems'

If Linux fails compared with other operating systems, how come I am still using it in preference to the 14 years later? The simple fact is that I do not need those "missing" options he quotes and that is likely to be the same for most Linux users.

On Wednesday, 9 February 2022, 17:52:04 GMT, Tom via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 09/02/2022 16:02, Giles Coochey wrote:

> On 09/02/2022 14:10, Julian Hall wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIClssVcVoo
>>

> Didn't watch the video, but opened the YouTube transcript (why are
> people so lazy to just put out heavily intensive bandwidth video
> opinions when a well worded article would do just fine?), anyway this
> guy is either illiterate, or YouTube's transcript service is awful.

The number of 5/10/15m videos I've seen that can be replaced more
usefully by a couple of paragraphs is really quite astounding.

Tom te tom te tom