Re: [LUG] '4 areas where LINUX still FAILS compared to other operating systems'

On 10/02/2022 08:13, L Smith via list wrote:
If Linux fails compared with other operating systems, how come I am still using it in preference to the 14 years later? The simple fact is that I do not need those "missing" options he quotes and that is likely to be the same for most Linux users.

Quite, ask not what Linux can do for you, but what you can do for Linux.