[LUG] Appy stuff

What Ho, good south westerners!

A friend in Cornwall has contracted someone to write an app. (apple + android) to do "stuff" and they have concerns about the time its taking and complexity - seems trivial to me - it involves geolocation to the street level inside a big town for information display - but I'm not an app. developer, so what do I know...

Anyone here write cross platform apps. who might be willing to cast an eye over the specification? Won't go into more detail here, but I can pass on a name/email, etc.

Cheers,

Gordon, in sunny Scotland.