Re: [LUG] A new printer, Part two

On 21/10/2020 16:34, Brad Rogers wrote:

However, to your point about needing a smart phone just to set up a
printer.  Tell the company you aren't buying one of their devices for
that very reason.  The more people that do so, the more likely it is
that the practice will stop because of revenue loss.  But they have to
*know* they're losing revenue, otherwise it's pointless.

I could, of course, get a printer which links to a USB port on my computer. Aha, I thought, that is one way round it. Then I noticed that some printers use wifi only. Sneaky.

Neil