[LUG] DNS

Hi Guys

I am in an email conversation with somebody who is taking over some sites. He is asking for the nameservers and DNS records as two separate things. Am I being thick because I thought DNS stood for domain name servers. Is asking for the same thing twice. The reason I ask is because I sent him the nameserver records and he has come back and said I need the dns as well.

I feel like I am in a mental fog.
--
Kind Regards
This message was brought to you by the numbers 0 and 1.