[LUG] Graphics Card Performance for the Anally Retentive

I'm trying to gain access to ARMs new machine learning technology and am trying to find our how other cards perform in an AI type environment, ARM seem happy to say but I cant find a source for figures in GFlops or similar for other cards - searches return thousands of games performance FPS type figures but not maths grunt.

Does anyone know of any?

Tom te tom te tom